7.10.2006

"Weeeeeeeeeeeee" Watch Jamie Jump on the Craft Blog Band Wagon

Blogs scare me. My Space scares me. I think this is due to the fact that I am getting old. What every happened to the Hello Kitty Diary with the lock that was ridiculously easy to pick? I guess the days of secrets under your mattress are over. But I digress -- So I am starting this little blog to show off my craftiness -- talk a little about my life maybe -- just keeping it breezy!

So what types of crafts do you expect to see 'round these parts? Well, I love clothing recon -- and con ;) I am a curvy girl -- so my stuff usually takes that into consideration. I am crazy into the swaps on craftster. I can't wait to get my PIMP MY USER NAME swap partner!

I am thinking about starting my own etsy store, but I can't think what to sell. Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

In my life right now -- I am moving August 5 then going out of town for a month on August 7! Good times -- Good times. I am doing a few swaps right now -- so that is fun. That's basically it.

Signing off for now -- Savor the flavor and drink the blue kool-aide.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home