10.02.2008

First Day at AKRO

Today was my first day at the Alaska Regional Office. It was pretty cool and overwhelming at the same time. I think I spoke to more people today than I did in the last two weeks! I have a sweet new cube with an amazing view! I found out that I have to move out of the hotel when I go to Denver...which is a complete bummer since I kinda unpacked a little last night. Oh well. John offered to let me keep my car at his place so it's all good.

I went to dinner again with Kirsten. I tried Halibut for the first time. Yuuuummy! I am glad I like some type of fish. Tonight, I spent most of the evening uploading pictures and blogging. The hotel computer is WAY slow at up-loading so I am doing the best I can. It's about 11 PM Alaskan Time right now, so I might need to call it quits. I will try and get more done tomorrow night. I didn't take any pictures today, but I will make sure to do so tomorrow.

Until then...Savor the Flavor and Drink the Blue Kool-Aide.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home