10.03.2008

So Far...So Good

It's a rainy day in Anchorage today. Thus, no new pictures again. Kirsten and I are going to this BIG REI sale after work. I am super excited!!! John took me around the neighborhood I want to live in this morning. It's SUPA cute. I am excited about finding a place when I get back from Denver! Living in hotels sucks.

So I guess since the trip is over, I should start only blogging like once a week. I think I will pick Sunday nights to blog. I will make sure I take pictures and let everyone know what is going down in the great Alaskan Adventure.

I will be making an appearance in Washington, DC the last full week in January. Mark your calendars and call to get on my schedule ;) haha. Then flying off to Denver...again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home