11.03.2008

Last Month of My Twenties

I just realized today marks the start of the last month of my twenties! So to commemorate this event, here is a list of things I have done in my twenties:

1. I have lived in 5 states - Maryland, Tennessee, Virgina, DC and Alaska.
2. I have moved 7 times (this is counting back and forth from college as one).
3. I have had 11 roommates.
4. I have had 2 cars.
5. I have driven across country once.
6. I have had 10 different jobs/titles.
7. I have had 2 serious boyfriends and a few not so serious.
8. I got a degree in Anthropology.
9. I have been to 3 weddings and in 2 of them. More to come on the way!
10. I have downloaded 3,000 songs and have over 100 cds.
11. I have more hair colors than one can count -mostly red - but have included stripes of blonde, pink, purple and maroon.
12. I went to Disney World for Spring Break on $5.15 a hour salary.
13. I have been to the Grand Canyon and to Channel Islands.
14. I have been to over 200concerts. (A gross under approximation)
15. I got my nose pierced and two tattoos.
16. I have been white water rafting.
17. I went skiing once.
18. I have gone from no credit, to c-r-a-p-p-y credit, to alright credit.
19. I have swam in the Pacific and the Atlantic Oceans in the same year.
20. I have camped with Ravers, Girl Scouts and friends.
21. I played 5 seasons of kickball.
22. I played on 2 different volleyball teams.
23. I have made many crafty things.
24. I have had 2 different cell phone numbers.
25. I have gone from hotmail, to yahoo, to gmail.
26. I have started this blog twice.
27. I have payed THOUSANDS of dollars in parking tickets, but only one speeding ticket.
28. I learned how to drink, then stopped, then started again, then learned that drinking hurts when you get older so I learned the most important lesson of all - moderation.
29. I have dressed up as a paper doll for Halloween.
And Finally-
30. I moved to a place I had never been before!

2 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

Disney World on minimum wage!!
You and me both, baby!

awwwwwwwwwwww.
this is nice. I'm so proud o' you.

Gulp.
Hello 30.

7:42:00 PM  
Blogger sonicblue said...

One thing I did forget, Allie, was going to New York City for the weekend with only $30 buck! ROAD TRIP!

11:22:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home