10.05.2008

Sunday Funday? NOT!

I woke up at 5:00 AM to check out of my hotel in Anchorage. I then got lost driving to my bosses house so I could leave my car in his drive way while I was way for the week in Denver BECAUSE all my stuff is in my car. I am living out of my car!

Then I get to the airport and hour before my flight but because there was a BLUE million teenagers from Sika (spelling) in front of me, security took FOREVER and I missed my flight by one minute. Booo. I got on the next flight an hour later, but then had to sit in Seattle for 3 hours instead of 45 minutes.

HOWEVER, the Seattle airport is RAD! I got a mani while I waited for my flight and it was only 20 bucks!!! They also have a massage bar that I might check out on the way back. Now thats the way to kill time during a lay over.

I am now in Denver, CO chillaxin in my hotel room. It's super nice! So much nicer than my hotel in Anchorage. I might need to change the place I am staying!

Marissa and Jimmy texted me today. I am really looking forward to seeing them this week. I also hope to catch up with James and Kristina.

Anyways, I have to be downstairs at 730 (530 Alaska) for class tomorrow.

Until next time...Savor the flavor and drink the blue kool-aide.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home