11.13.2008

Snow Shoes at Target


I live in a place where snow shoes are sold at Target. A WHOLE ISLE DEVOTED TO SNOW SHOES!!! I asked an Alaskan -- ummm are these necessary everyday???? And they assured me that they are in the category of "sports equipment" not footware. This made me stop hyperventaliating!

Anyway, I went to Target to get a TV stand for my apartment which I move into TOMORROW! YAY! The target in Anchorage is super nice and new. It felt familar and comforting to be there since everthing here is so new and different.

Did I mention I am super excited about moving into MY APARTMENT! I went and got my cable, phone and interweb set up at lunch, so all I have to do is go tomorrow and pick up the equipment tomorrow.

I am going to keep this short because I am going to post a bunch of pictures of the new place this weekend.

Special Birthday Shout Out to Gina!!! Happy Birthday!

Until then....savor the flavor and drink the blue kool-aide

Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home